Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How are you?

I'm getting better everyday and will hopefully be home either by the weekend or early next week. The pictures below show what I've been up to in the last few days!

This was my first visit to the upstairs patio for a small barbecue.

With Mike the Stool Pigeon - I seroiusly couldn't have done it witout him! He has been amazing.
He helped me recover enormously with his wit and kindness.

Honestly, where would you be without the love of your family? My sisters Liz and Helen, brother Colin and my sister at home in Wales, Marolyn. The level of care has been beyond all my expectations!


There is a lot of love.

Thank you everyone for all your phonecalls, e mails, constant messenger chats, tweets and blogs! Especially to Stoney and Bowen for a Saturday afternoon phonecall. Thanks to
Laugharne RFC for their kind wishes!


Thank you to my family at home - to Rhys and Gethin for getting my car from Gatwick.


Thanks to all my girls at home who have kept in touch morning, noon and night.

Suzi, Lowri, Ffion, Charlie and Buffy. Love you and miss you all and when I am at home I'll miss everyone here - I just can't win!









Yesterday, I was up out of my bed for 10 hours and I actually ventured out of the house for the first time. Went for a drive with the gang to town and pick up my brother from his long walk to Agryopolis Springs and as the picture shows followed up by a small meal (and extra chips for Mike) on the beach at Petres Bridge.

Bookmark and Share
www.thetwofatcyclists.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment