Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Andy Update


Yesterday I had the cast off my leg. I will now need to two shoes!

What a strange feeling of numbness! Some stupid infantile reason I thought everything would be fine once I had the cast off. It's a step in the right direction but exhausted last night and totally
zonked.

The consultant confirmed various breaks of my fibula, other fractures of the upper ankle, a break of the ankle and a broken big toe!

My back has had multiple fractures of the vertebrae along with a main vertebrae.


Advised to take it easy I now have to make plans and decisions!

Start swimming. Start practicing my upright bass. Get the various bands going again and get some gigs. Walk like I've never walked before and then eventually get on the bike again and start training for the RAW?

What's Phil up to? He wants to start swimming and prepare for a Beach Life Guard Award in January.

He also wants to start climbing. Afraid of heights it looks like he's a little ignorant of what climbing entails!

No comments:

Post a Comment