Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Boys - Big Toys!


The three amigos met up together for the first time since returning from the Coast 2 Coast Challenge. The three of us had shared a camper van for three weeks and got to know each other so well. Here we were again but this time playing with a digger!

I had the opportunity to borrow this beauty! Phil said, 'no problem, I can drive it'. Merv 'Stumpy' Cooper asked if he could have a go. So off we went, 'Three men and a digger'

I have ideas for making our Mountain Bike Trail a bit more adventurous - some bigger table tops and drop offs. Merv kicks off the digging as Phil's dog, Tonka, has done a runner towards the BBQ. On his return Phil acknowledges that Merv has done a lovely job of combing the grass. I fall about laughing but then it's my go next. I just manoevere the digger to where ever Phil needs it do the job proper.

No photos of the Master Digger are available to the fact that me and Merv didn't understand how the pesky camera worked!

More digging tomorrow night as we become Master Mountain Bike trail designers!
Bookmark and Share
www.thetwofatcyclists.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment