Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ooops I did it again....

I swore I'd never do another turbo session having done my last session with The Bear in March before heading off to cycle across the USA.

However this morning after a doing a few light rides together over the last week or two we had planned to go out for an hour or so but the weather had different plans.

So with darkening skies and limited options open to us and following some recent comittments about further long distance cycle challenges it was back into the `Barn of Pain` at Penllew (Sue and Andy's home in Pendine) for a `proper turbo training session`.

1 hour of blasting intervals with some breaks to get your breath back in between....I loved it. Sweaty and breathless with a load of calories burnt off and feeling cleansed again.

Here we go again, Oops we're doing it again...

Happy blasting
Phil (Slightly plump cyclist)

Bookmark and Share
www.thetwofatcyclists.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment